Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Here I go...

This is my first time blogging ever! I'm not a writer by any means, so bear with me. I am just looking forward to having a place to record our busy life.

I'm Stephanie, a 30 year old SAHM to our 3 kids. I've been married for almost 10 years to my high school sweetie! Our lives are very busy with 3 active kids and every spare moment restoring our 1874 farmhouse. It's a ton of work, but SO worth it! I can't wait to see this diamond in the rough in all her glory again!

Here are the kids playing in the sprinkler last week on a hot summer day! These are the moments I wish I could freeze in time!

Here are pictures of our home. We have done work in the inside and just started the restoration of the exterior. We found out the exterior is all redwood! We are taking it to bare wood and it's gorgeous wood!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger K said...

Beautiful house!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Poppy said...

Found a link to your blog through the Devil Queen.

Your home is lovely and I'd love to see photos of it completely painted. The colors you chose are beautiful.

Hope you'll come back to the blog and catch things up. I love reading blogs of those who are renovating.

~Poppy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home