Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Good thing the house is still clean!

I've been a cleaning freak for the past month! I can't leave the house or go to bed with ANYTHING out of place. The laundry is done and put away right away. It's been wonderful. I hope this continues. You know how nobody stops over though when your house is clean, but someone ALWAYS comes over when it's a filthy mess? We haven't had anyone stop since it's been so immaculate. Just 30 minutes ago, I was on the phone talking to my friend Amy, when a car drove up the driveway. It was an old couple and I walked outside. They were admiring the house and asking what we were doing to it. I took them on a tour of the exterior, which they loved. I also gave them the history of the house. They really enjoyed that! I'm so glad, because I LOVE talking about our home! I also took them inside to see the 1st floor. Sawyer was taking a nap, so they didn't get to see the 2nd floor. They loved it and loved the antiques we have filled our home with. They told me not to get discouraged and how beautiful it will be. It's so nice to have people stop and admire the house. :) Thanks Larry and Norma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home