Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm beginning the journey..

I have contacted the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency about getting our house listed on the National Register of Historic Places. I sent pictures and the history of the house to Anthony Rubano of the IHPA via e-mail. He said it sounded like it could be a good candidate, but I had to go through this application system. So, I just printed off everything we need to do, and we will start working on it. I will be working with a woman, Amy Easton, that is in charge of this. We will see how it goes. Cross your fingers for us!

2 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Welcome to the houseblog's webring. It's always good to see another old farm house lover!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Thanks Becky! I love reading your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home